Secrets of a Hiring Manager Turned Career Coach Book
A fool proof guide to get the job you want – every time.
Many of today’s job seekers are approaching the process completely wrong. Why? They’re focused on the flashy, “look-at-me” job search tactics and are leaving the basics in the dust. Lisa’s new book provides an easy-to-follow manual of the job searching basics, which have had a 100% success rate in getting her clients a job they want – every time.
This book is a great resource for:
- High school and college graduates who are job searching for the first time
- Employees who were let go due to corporate downsizing and need to find another job
- Those who took time out of their careers to raise children or care for elderly parents and want to return to the work force
- Anyone thinking about quitting their job or changing careers
- Job applicants who are submitting resumes but never getting called back for interviews
- Job seekers who are going on interviews, but can’t seem to obtain a job offer
- Employees who want a different position within their current employer
- Anyone who helps others through the job search process, such as career coaches, mentors or college and university career centers
- Those who haven’t job searched for many years and need a refresher on the step-by-step techniques for obtaining a job
An easy-to-follow, self-help manual of the job searching basics. It’s like having a career coach in your corner, helping you through every step to obtain a new job.
SPECIAL UPDATE – Winner of 9 book awards!
- Overall “Nonfiction” book award winner in the 2015 Indie Reader Discovery Award Competition
- Winner of the “Career” category AND the Sponsor’s Choice Award in the 2015 National Indie Excellence Book Awards
- Winner of the “Career” category in the 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- Winner of the “Self-Help” category in the 2016 Eric Hoffer Book Awards
- Silver medal winner of the 2015 Axiom Business Book Awards in the “Career” category
- Silver Medal winner in the 2014 Foreword Reviews’ IndieFab Book of the Year Awards in the “Career” category
- Second place winner in the 2015 San Francisco Book Festival in the “How To” category
- Award-winning Finalist in the “Business: Careers” category of the 2015 International Book Awards
As a service for those who have purchased the book, the worksheet templates included in the book have been made available for electronic download. Click here to access the templates.