Don’t need career coaching but could use some expert business advice to start a new department (such as marketing or inside sales), create a strategic plan, marketing plan or communications plan? Want to evaluate and further develop your organization’s talent or establish a women’s network or mentoring programs? Lisa Quast is recognized as a business consultant and organizational trainer who successfully helps companies improve business results, processes and people. Her mission is to positively impact individuals and organizations by providing the knowledge, training and tools to dramatically improve performance and achieve goals, objectives and aspirations.
Lisa’s business consulting services include:
- Marketing: Starting a new marketing department, creating marketing processes, developing and implementing marketing plans to grow your business.
- Strategic Planning: Creating strategic plans at the department or overall company level, developing and implementing strategic planning processes, strategic planning training, starting a strategic planning department.
- Talent Development: Coaching high potential employees, establishing women’s networks and mentoring programs, providing talent development training to key employee groups.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Pre-acquisition analysis and post-acquisition integration.
- Presentation Development: Working with the client to develop presentations for important events such as staff meetings, overall company meetings, national sales/service meetings – includes coaching for presentation delivery.
- Sales: Starting a new department, such as inside sales, providing sales training.
- Process and Productivity Improvement: Evaluation of current situation and recommendations for improvement.
- Communications: Creating and implementing communications plans for specific projects, product or service launches, new company start-up, sharing strategic plan information.
Business Consulting engagements are on a case-by-case basis and the price is determined based on the length of the engagement. Contact Lisa to discuss your situation and pricing.
Lisa’s organizational training programs are custom-designed. Examples include:
- The Fundamentals of Strategic Planning: Is your organization, department or company new to strategic planning? In this program, attendees will learn the basics of strategic planning: What Strategic Planning Is, Why It Is Used, The 4 Foundational Pillars On Which Strategy Should Always Be Built, Key Tools Used In Strategic Planning, A Simple Strategy Framework, The Elements of Strategic Planning, How to Ensure Internal Strategy Alignment, Tips for Strategy Execution, Strategy Communication, the Differences Between Mission, Vision and Strategy, and will review example strategic plans.
- How to Build a Culture of Respect: Earning respect isn’t always easy. Nor should earning respect be something only subordinates are forced to give managers. To better compete in this global economy a key strategic objective of executive teams and human resource managers should be creating a culture of respect. This program helps attendees understand: Why it’s important to create a culture built on respect, the 5 steps necessary to create a culture of respect, how to identify behaviors linked to company values, and analyzes the culture of 4 successful companies.
- Creating a Service Culture: For a company to succeed, management needs to focus on their customers. But the most important customers are actually your employees (your internal customers). This interactive program is based on the book 212° Service: The 10 Rules For Creating A Service Culture, by Mac Anderson. Attendees will learn everything from the behaviors necessary to exhibit servant leadership, why your external customers must come second, how to make company culture a differentiator, why it’s just as important to celebrate failures as it is to celebrate successes, and much, much more. Attendees will leave with a game plan of actions they can take to create a culture based on service and respect for others.
- Leadership vs. Management: Leadership is about more than management, but why is it so important? In this program, attendees will explore: What leadership is all about, whether leaders are born or made, key traits of management versus leadership and behavioral differences between leadership and management.
- How to Create a Career Strategic Plan: This program is based on the content of Lisa’s book, Your Career, Your Way!, and teaches attendees how to take the process of strategic planning (the same process businesses use to position themselves competitively) and apply this process to themselves. Topics include: Reviewing Assets and Liabilities, Determining Differentiators, Obtaining Feedback, Identifying and Evaluating Competitors, Determining Goals, Creating a Career Strategic Plan, Implementing a Career Strategic Plan, Checking Progress, Staying Focused and Celebrating and Rewarding Achievements.
- Dressing for Success: Being successful in life no matter what your goal, from climbing the career ladder to starting your own business, requires a well-thought strategy, especially when it comes to how others perceive you. In this program, attendees will learn about: Image Management (what it is, why it’s important and what your current image says about you), Brand Management (how to define your unique brand personality and manage it through your attire, communication and attitude), Perception Management (take the steps to proactively create a positive image), and social media management (manage your social media presence to cultivate your brand, and find out how to avoid hurting your image).
- Personal Branding 101: Developing a personal brand is similar to product branding. The overall goal with branding is to differentiate yourself (the product) in the market so you can attain your objectives, be those landing your dream job or becoming a famous singer. This program teaches attendees: Why companies manage their brands, the importance of brand management, how to think of yourself as a product and create a personal brand, how to define personal brand attributes, how to position your brand in a different way than your competitors and how to manage your brand.
Organizational Training Programs are custom-designed based on the needs of the organization. Pricing is determined based on the length of the program and number of participants. Contact Lisa to discuss your situation and pricing.