GET LISA’S NEW BOOK!
Secrets of a Hiring Manager Turned Career Coach
A fool proof guide to get the job you want – every time.
Many of today’s job seekers are approaching the process completely wrong. Why? They’re focused on the flashy, “look-at-me” job search tactics and are leaving the basics in the dust. Lisa’s new book provides an easy-to-follow manual of the job searching basics, which have had a 100% success rate in getting her clients a job they want – every time.
SPECIAL UPDATE – Winner of 9 book awards!
- Overall “Nonfiction” book award winner in the 2015 Indie Reader Discovery Award Competition
- Winner of the “Career” category AND the Sponsor’s Choice Award in the 2015 National Indie Excellence Book Awards
- Winner of the “Career” category in the 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- Winner of the “Self-Help” category in the 2016 Eric Hoffer Book Awards
- Silver medal winner of the 2015 Axiom Business Book Awards in the “Career” category
- Silver Medal winner in the 2014 Foreword Reviews’ IndieFab Book of the Year Awards in the “Career” category
- Second place winner in the 2015 San Francisco Book Festival in the “How To” category
- Award-winning Finalist in the “Business: Careers” category of the 2015 International Book Awards
Lisa's insight featured in:
Lisa is a former Fortune 500 executive and hiring manager and is now a career coach and certified executive coach. Lisa shares her expertise in all areas of job searching, hiring and navigating the workplace in regular columns for Forbes.com and The Seattle Times, and she is a frequent contributor to nationally published articles. Lisa is also an award-winning author. Her female-focused career blog won the 2012 and 2010 Stevie Awards for “Blog of the Year“. Lisa is also the author of the award-winning non-fiction books, Your Career, Your Way! and Secrets of a Hiring Manager Turned Career Coach.
The latest from Lisa's blog:
I have a friend who’s terrific at being his own public relations agent. Whether he’s celebrating his latest promotion or cooking dinner for friends, he’s got a knack for showcasing what he’s good at without sounding self-centered. What’s his secret? Shameless self-promotion is about knowing what you want and then being your own best advocate. For many people, self-promotion falls outside their comfort zone. But there are ways to boost your career and visibility without coming across as conceited.Read Lisa's blog »